Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Faith in Boys is Restored

FINALLY I went on a date that restored my faith in the male gender! Now I know there ARE good guys out there who DO know how to date! Let me begin at the beginning...
Thursday night I was watching Anne of Green Gables with some girl friends at my friend's apartment. Unbeknownst to us, her roommate decided to invite about 20 loud guys over for cupcakes, so we had to relocate our girls' night. After searching in vain for an available TV, we asked a guys' apartment if we could watch it there. Some of them watched the movie with us and a couple of them even enjoyed it and want to finish it with us! While I was there, my friend Henry asked if I was doing anything the next day and if I wanted to go out with him. He is an awesome guy but I haven't been super interested in him before because I thought a million other girls were interested in him.
On Friday night we went to see Christmas lights at a park, then got hot chocolate. The only regret I have about the date was that it wasn't long enough! Henry was so nice, so funny, and so interested in me and my life. In other words, he knows how to date! He kept making stupid puns which I thought were funny, and we were able to joke around without making things uncomfortable. I would totally go out with Henry again if he asked. Hurray for good dates!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for guys who make puns--and make them funny! Hooray for guys who are smart enough to let girls into their apartment on a pseudo-Friday night to watch girly movies! Hooray for guys who like those girly movies! And hooray for guys who take advantage of a good situation and ask a great girl on a date! Hooray for guys who date! And do it well.

    ReplyDelete