Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Newbie

I am Lynette, the Freshman at BYU. I just moved to Utah from a little town in New York. I have two older brothers and three little sisters. I love to read, write, talk, and do anything related to music. My major at BYU is Sociology with a minor hopefully in Polish. I would love to do a study abroad program in Poland my Junior year. I also hope to become a Domestic Violence Counselor someday. I want to help people overcome their trials while having a firm foundation in the Gospel.
I guess the real information you care about is my love life-or lack there of-considering the name of this blog. Well, I have been to my Junior and Senior Proms. And that concludes my love life. My seven year old sister is having more success in the dating world than me. And I'm 18! I hope to have some dating experiences while here in Provo, Utah, at the university of marriage-however, I am so not ready for marriage. So all I'm asking for is to have a few dates here and there. Is that so much to ask??
I am Lynette. And I have never been kissed and I'm a member of the VLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment