Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Michael's Apology

I got a call tonight from Michael and the sole purpose of his call was to apologize for making me feel like a last resort on Saturday. He had already apologized when I brought it up and that was good enough for me, but he was feeling really guilty and wanted to say how sorry he was again.
I was so touched! What a tender soul. Sure he doesn't play the dating game perfectly, but I can't imagine Ben apologizing to me for something he did wrong in A MILLION YEARS. I can't even imagine him admitting he did something wrong!
We ended up talking on the phone for 49 minutes and 11 seconds (yes I checked my phone afterwards) and as I've said before I love our conversations. When we are just talking, he is the easiest to talk to, most interesting person ever. And he told me how much he loved talking to ME because I always give him interesting new insights to think about and he thinks about what I said for days afterwards and tries to evaluate if he needs to change. Wow.
Of course I accepted his apology and told him it wasn't even necessary and he should stop feeling guilty.
He invited me to go to his sister's concert on Thursday. I didn't give a solid yes but he definitely deserves more chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment