Friday, September 23, 2011

The Law of Attraction

Kylie isn't too happy that no one has been blogging but her. But the fact is that she has the only blog-worthy things going on in her life. I have too much going on right now, so there are 2 things that have been taking a backseat: 1) homework 2) social life. Number 2 is what leads to dates (theoretically, at least), so dating has not been happening.
Lately we've been talking a lot about positive thought. We watched this movie called "The Secret" that introduces the law of attraction: whatever you think about and focus on will be attracted to you. So if you're always worrying about the bad things then you will directly attract more of them into your life, but if you focus on positive thoughts, such as, "I will be really wealthy", then the universe aligns for you to get what you want. Your thoughts, then, can physically affect the world around you.
I'm not sure how much I believe this theory, but it's worth a shot. I am going to think, "The guys that I am interested in are interested in me and want to date me" for a couple weeks and see what happens. We'll see if this law of attraction works for romantic attraction.
Stay tuned for the results. First I need to find some guys I'm interested in...

No comments:

Post a Comment