Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Secret

This burst of dating in my life came in about the time I started telling myself "I'm irresistable" like my friend Megan does and I actually started believing it. So I decided to ask "the universe" for a date on Friday to test out the theory presented in "The Secret" (that documentary we are watching). I had no plans whatsoever, but I believed I would be on a date!
So around 3 my friend Mark text me wanting to talk. He is my friend from freshman year. We had some drama between the two of us, and I'd forgotten I asked him to talk earlier in the week to get everything figured out. We had THE GREATEST TALK EVER. He wanted to take me out for dinner after that and then to a dance. Not gunna lie, it was a pretty romantic night. That date popped out of no where, and now I'm adding another guy to the growing list.
Not only did I get the date I asked for, I was asked for ANOTHER date on that very night! Remember Don, the smoothie man? We rescheduled for breakfast and went out this morning. He is so awesome. And he said he wants to go out again!
So if I keep going at this rate I'll be kicked out of the VLC in no time. These guys, they are just so awesome. I only have good things to say about them. So I'm just figuring things out and seeing how it plays out. I'm sure it will work out with somebody. It's great to have 3 dates a week (this really is an abnormal time, I went through a big drought before this semester), but really, I just want one boy. I'm just not sure which boy I want. Yet. Suggestions?
p.s. Dean and I are walking to church together tomorrow to get stuff done for our committee! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment