Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Miracle of the Books

Last night I lost two of my textbooks, and as any college student knows, losing a textbook is like losing a week's worth of food (I literally started crying in the bookstore this semester when I saw the price of one of my books). I tore the apartment apart looking for them everywhere I could think of: my backpack, under my bed, under the couches, etc. Finally I resigned myself to the fact that they were gone. I said a prayer that I could find them and went to bed.
When I was about to leave for class this morning, I looked in my backpack, and what did I find? Yep, you got it...the two books! There is no logical explanation for how they got to be there, since I went through my backpack several times yesterday.
The point is, if God cares so much about something small like finding my two textbooks, He certainly cares about something as big as my dating experiences. So I'm going to keep praying about that, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment