Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Second Date

This positive thinking thing really works guys! I decided I need to change my thought because thinking "I'm irresistable" is just overwhelming. It pulled so many guys into my life I couldn't handle it!

I wasn't sure what my new thought would be, but just tonight I decided I was going to go on a SECOND date. Low and behold, I got asked on a second date tonight. Right after thinking that. It was ANOTHER new guy (well not that new) from my hometown I'd gone on a date with this summer. We'll call him Walter.

p.s. I still love Dean even if he thinks I'm a rock. And also hasn't even asked me on a first date.
p.p.s. I use the word love VERY loosely
p.p.p.s. When I REALLY want out of the VLC I'm just going to decide someone will kiss me. I've got 3 months before New Years! It's going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment